Thursday, January 26, 2012

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Naomi! - Our big little 2-year old =]

Yesterday was Naomi's 2nd birthday.  I can hardly believe she's already 2!  Seems like she should only be turning one.

A couple weeks ago she decided she would try walking and now she is up to about 20 steps or so before she falls.  She's doing so good.  There are ankle braces we're looking into that has been strongly recommended for her joints as she ventures into walking.  There's two we have found that we really want to get for her.  One set is perfect to wear any shoes she pleases and the other is perfect for indoor shoeless walking.

Here's a small recap of yesterday's festivities.
Abbie helped decorate the cake.



Naomi was so proud of her very own birthday cake.  She was very excited as you can tell.




Just so you can pretend you were there ;)



This was her "big" present.  It was a babydoll that has a really cool action when you stick the binky or bottle in the mouth.  There's rubber on the head and the mouth can move like it's sucking and the eyelids close and when those actions happen, the rubber on the face move in reaction, just like a person.  Oh, and when the baby "falls asleep" the chest rises and lowers and it makes a breathing sound.  Pretty cool actions.  Kinda creepy actually...






 

This next short was caught this morning.  We discovered last night that when the baby cries, so does Naomi.  Thankfully she's not quite as dramatic about it anymore, but she still gets upset, which I think is cute.  She is still playing with it as I type this.  Naomi is such a good mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trash to Treasure

Second-hand stores are one of my favorite things to visit as often as I can.  You just never know what you will find.  My daughter and I wen...