Here's a funny little video I took the other day when I heard Emery in the kitchen. This is the cause of his laughter I heard. Cute!
The little drawer at the bottom of the freezer was slightly sticking out preventing him from being able to shut the door all the way. Apparently he thought this to be funny. That's my boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trash to Treasure
Second-hand stores are one of my favorite things to visit as often as I can. You just never know what you will find. My daughter and I wen...
-
So a few weeks ago Naomi had her two-month check-up (although she really was three months old at the time, we were in Oregon when she turned...
-
Okay, so a few months ago I was having a pleasant conversation with a friend of mine while visiting in Oregon and she mentioned looking for ...
oh how cute. He finally got it all on his own. Nice patience. He is so dang cute =0)
ReplyDelete